“Do not be afraid, for I am with you”


“Do not be afraid, for I am with you”
Isaiah 43:5

Many a times, life provides us with challenges. Sometimes, the challenges are too hard to be challenged by us too. We fell disappointed and begin to lose faith in God and His glorious power. Is it because, we cannot stand firm in our faith? Why is it, sometimes we opt to live a carefree life, even when there is someone who cares for us? Is it because, we do not know that the circumstance we are in, can be dealt by God and give us his assurance?

For the last two years, whenever I travel back home for vacations and return, I do feel, and become surprised, that with what confidence do I enter into a plane, which flies 10700 meters high with 900Km/h speed, depending solely on the area of the two wings which holds it high in the sky. Isn’t it because, we believe that God is there to take care, each and every aspect, needed for the plane to fly safe.

I remember God reminding me these words, which strengthens me to step into situations which cannot be avoided. He strengthens us telling, not to be afraid, for He is there with us.
Whenever you have no other options, but to face a circumstance which is hard to be dealt with, remember this assurance from God. We believe in “The Living God”, who is there with us always. Rely on Him, He will take care.

May God bless you!!

Global Reach of 'Weekly Devotions with Ebenezer'

Like and Follow Our Facebook Page For Regular Updates

Like and Follow Our Facebook Page For Regular Updates
Click on the picture above to reach our FB page

Popular Posts